WILSON, Wyo. – WaterIQ Applied sciences, the chief in next-generation ultrasonic options to fight dangerous algae and biofilm with out using chemical substances, introduced a brand new Board of Administrators to drive the subsequent section of ultrasonic algae and biofilm therapy options progress.
Edgar D Jannotta, Jr, of Warwick Capital Companions; Vishal Sunak, Founder and CEO of LinkSquares; J. Patrick Lupo, the previous chairman and CEO of DHL Worldwide Categorical; and Tom Kalishman, Chairman and CEO of SAK Building, be part of Lawrence Discipline, CEO of WaterIQ Applied sciences, to comprise the corporate’s Board of Administrators. All members carry a wealth of enterprise and technical experience.
WaterIQ’s new Board of Administrators will information the corporate’s methods, each technical and go-to-market. As well as, the board, given its in depth expertise in rising their respective firms, will present steering on operational excellence and finest practices. The board can be consulted on the technical and business facets of the corporate’s rising Industrial Web of Issues (IIoT) choices and the related software-as-a-service (SaaS) administration platform.
“It is an honor to welcome a various board with deep expertise in world companies. Their insights can be invaluable as we develop and pursue our mission to revive water ecosystems to their pure states,” mentioned WaterIQ CEO and Chairman of the Board, Lawrence Discipline. “Algae are a worldwide drawback that requires the best options backed by folks with confirmed success in attacking grave issues in addition to demonstrating operational excellence to scale globally.”
WaterIQ’s new Board of Administrators follows the announcement of the corporate’s new Lake and Pond division as the corporate accelerates its vertical market progress.
- Edgar D Jannotta, Junior – Mr Jannotta has been actively investing private and household capital by way of Warwick Capital Companions. Jannotta served as Principal of Golder Thoma Cressey from 1998 to 2011 and was Managing Director in William Blair’s non-public fairness investing group from 1988 to 1998. Mr. Jannotta is a graduate of Princeton College and Harvard Enterprise College.
- Vishal Sunak – Mr. Sunak is the Founder and CEO of LinkSquares, one of many quickest rising SAAS firms on the planet, in accordance with Inc. 5000. In 2021, Sunak was named an Ernst and Younger Entrepreneur of the Yr. Mr. Sanak has a BS in Engineering from Northeastern College and an MS from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- J. Patrick Lupo – Mr. Lupo is the previous chairman and CEO of DHL Worldwide Categorical. Throughout his tenure at DHL, Lupo additionally served as common counsel. He’s a former director of O2 plc, Ladbrokes plc, and a former member of the supervisory board of Cofra, AG. Mr. Lupo obtained a regulation diploma from the College of San Francisco and a BA from Seattle College.
- Tom Kalishman – Mr. Kalishman is the Chairman and CEO of SAK Building, one of many fastest-growing, privately held pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the USA. Previous to SAK, Kalishman led the US Enterprise of Insituform and served on its Board of Administrators. Mr Kalishman graduated from the Wharton College of Enterprise.
- Lawrence Discipline – Mr. Discipline is CEO, and Chairman of the Board of WaterIQ Applied sciences and the Founding father of LDF Ventures, LLC. Discipline served as founder and Managing Director of Regent Personal Capital, LLC and was Chairman of Tulsa Inspection Assets. In 2011, he based Cypress Vitality Companions, which was listed on the NYSE. Mr Discipline has a BS from the College of Texas.
WaterIQ’s new board of administrators will assist with the corporate’s mission to eradicate the algal and cyanobacterial blooms that impression our water, together with water that individuals use for consuming or recreation, and have gotten a distinguished menace to immediately’s water assets. Dangerous blooms are likely to type in heat water with excessive ranges of vitamins comparable to nitrogen and phosphorus. In response to the CDC, cyanobacterial blooms have been present in freshwater our bodies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and everywhere in the world. In consequence, in an tried response to handle this menace, the worldwide marketplace for dangerous algaecides is $3 Billion and rising at a 6% CAGR. WaterIQ Applied sciences supplies non-chemical ultrasonic algae remediation options that remove most species of dangerous algae from water our bodies inside one to 2 weeks with out inflicting hurt to different types of life.
The technically-advanced WaterIQ ultrasonic options present the trade’s widest vary of ultrasonic frequencies (greater than 2,000) for max impact and superior Industrial Web of Issues (IIoT) know-how for real-time information seize of essential system and water high quality information. Moreover, its use of superior supplies, comparable to SharkletTM know-how, allows efficient long-duty cycles and uninterrupted area utilization.
WaterIQ Applied sciences combines world-class go-to-market engagement, technical experience, progressive know-how, and enterprise processes to sustainably deal with the world’s rising algae disaster. The corporate works carefully with reseller companions to eradicate harmful algae progress, in a wide range of markets, together with consuming water utilities, wastewater therapy crops, common agriculture, golf programs, lakes and ponds, industrial, and HOAs.
Extra on WaterIQ Applied sciences
Press Launch: WaterIQ Faucets Trade Veteran Jordan Meissner to Lead Newly Established Lake and Pond Division – WaterIQ Applied sciences
Observe us on social: Twitter and LinkedIn
About WaterIQ Applied sciences
WaterIQ Applied sciences is a know-how firm that designs options to defend water in consuming water therapy utilities, wastewater consuming crops, golf programs, lakes and ponds, and wineries from algae and biofilm contamination.
WaterIQ Applied sciences makes use of next-generation ultrasonic know-how, designed to be extremely efficient and dependable, to remove algae and stop its return and onboard monitoring know-how to seize essential water high quality information from sensors and switch it in real-time for distant monitoring and analytics. In consequence, our prospects can remotely monitor water well being to sustainably deal with algae. WaterIQ Applied sciences’ options and extremely competent workers play a vital half in an general prescriptive answer to revive water to its pure state.