The Electro Regisvine is a boss that is been added as a part of Genshin Influence’s model 3.0 replace. It isn’t a very difficult battle, though the encounter has some extra mechanics in comparison with different foes of an identical kind. This is our Genshin Influence Electro Regisvine information that can assist you with the battle, in addition to the Thunderclap Fruitcore that it drops.
Grade: For extra details about the sport, try our Genshin Influence guides and options hub.
Genshin Influence information – Electro Regisvine and Thunderclap Fruitcore
The place to seek out the Electro Regisvine
To seek out the Electro Regisvine in Genshin Influence, you will have to make your option to the northeastern part of Sumeru, an space known as Mawtiyima Forest. Comply with the bottom of the mountain till you see a cavern to the south. It would loop round, taking you to an underground space the place the boss resides. It’s also possible to bypass it so you’ll be able to tag the quick journey level within the tunnel past.
Tips on how to beat the Electro Regisvine
The Electro Regisvine has your traditional assaults (ie, flailing its head in an try and hit you or firing some projectiles your means). However, there are additionally some new mechanics:
- Core Swap – You will need to harm the core to stun the boss and trigger it to take elevated harm. Nevertheless, this foe’s core does change positions (ie, roots and tip).
- Stamen Orb – Occasionally, it’ll summon a stamen, which seems like a glowing orb. This object will be destroyed by utilizing elemental reactions.
- Annihilation Blast – In case you’re unable to destroy the stamen and one other one spawns, the 2 will transfer towards one another. When this occurs, an enormous AoE blasts will rip by means of your complete enviornment, dealing excessive harm and certain killing an energetic character.
Anyway, the same old techniques apply, akin to destroying its core and nuking it as soon as it is down. Defeating the Electro Regisvine in Genshin Influence nets you the next:
- Thunderclap Fruitcore – This can be a lately added ascension materials. There isn’t any use for it but since there isn’t any new Electro character in the intervening time. Nonetheless, you would possibly need to farm a number of now in case you intend on pulling Cyno or Dori.
- Vajrada Amethyst – An ascension materials for Electro characters. You should utilize the Alchemy Desk to transform different gems that you do not want into this.
Genshin Influence is obtainable through its official web site. For extra data, try our guides and options hub.