Bringing gadgets on-line is step one of the method for creating IoT methods. With a well-defined system, you may then begin the larger duties of gadget life cycle administration utilizing cloud platforms. However, how do you handle gadgets within the cloud? How do you guarantee it reliably sends knowledge again to the cloud? How do you create knowledge constructions that your software program teammates or prospects will perceive? Getting began is usually a daunting job. See how OTA gadget administration with the Golioth cloud platform affords an answer.
On this webinar, NXP and Golioth will uncover the way to begin from a improvement platform and shortly program that gadget to ship knowledge again to the Cloud. After making a firmware construct for i.MX RT10xx analysis platforms in Zephyr, we’ll present the way to use Golioth to implement a variety of helpful troubleshooting and knowledge seize strategies. Be a part of us as we discover how you should utilize NXP platforms to prototype clever merchandise and shortly create IoT methods that may scale to 1000’s or tens of millions of gadgets.
What you’ll study:
- NXP’s help technique for Zephyr, together with which NXP platforms are at the moment supported and future plans.
- The best way to combine Ethernet and cloud connectivity in a Zephyr utility utilizing the i.MX RT1060
- The best way to apply credentials to a tool in order that it could actually ship knowledge securely again to the cloud.
- The best way to monitor logs for troubleshooting and logging of points all through a deployment.
- The best way to stream sensor knowledge to the cloud and visualize it in third social gathering platforms.
- The best way to command and management a tool within the discipline, utilizing a state-based database.
- The best way to replace firmware to gadgets within the discipline utilizing built-in bootloaders like MCUboot
- Derek Snell – Senior Techniques Engineer, NXP Semiconductors
- Mike Szczys – Developer Relations Engineer, Golioth