Blues Wi-fi is unlocking new merchandise and options IoT options of all kinds. From the pay as you go mobile notecard to the brand new LoRa-based Sparrow to new service boards, Blues is constructing services and products to make cloud connectivity simpler (and extra inexpensive).
What’s the Notecard, precisely? Nice questions! The Blues Wi-fi Notecard is a mobile IoT module. The Notecard is a safe device-to-cloud information pump that comes with 500 MB of information and 10 years of mobile service. The Notecard itself is a tiny 30mm x 35mm SoM and ships able to embed in a mission through its m.2 edge connector. Whereas the Mobile Notecard has been accessible for a number of years now, the remainder of the Blues Wi-fi ecosystem has grown round it!
This ecosystem contains our service boards (Notecarriers) that make it straightforward to prototype with the Notecard, in addition to a Notecard-optimized microcontroller (the Adafruit Feather-compatible Swan). We have additionally branched into the LoRa area by offering a method to seize and relay information from clustered sensor deployments utilizing the Blues Wi-fi Sparrow. To not point out, we’re about to launch a model new function permitting for an industry-first optimized OTA (over-the-air) DFU (system firmware replace) mechanism that we will not wait to indicate you.
With so many new boards, merchandise, and options launched, it is time to collectively catch our breath…and have fun! 🎉
We’re internet hosting “Bluestoberfest” on October twentieth at 11 AM EDT/5 PM CEST to dive into the whole lot new at Blues. Here is a peek into a few of Blues Wi-fi’ new merchandise and options:
- the brand newOutboard DFU” function, which can revolutionize OTA DFU
- observe carriers: companion mission accelerator boards designed to make it straightforward to prototype and deploy IoT options with the Notecard
- Sparrow: allows low-cost, easy-to-configure LoRa-based sensor cluster deployments
- Swan: a low-cost, embeddable STM32L4-based microcontroller designed to speed up the event and deployment of battery-powered IoT options
- The newest productiveness enhancements to the Notecard firmware and APIs
- upgrades to the Blues Wi-fi cloud service, notehuband its accompanying APIs
Signal as much as attend the webinar and study extra!